This is a fun party game pulled from a minute to win it challenge. It's fast and simple to explain so it's a perfect fit for our St. Patrick's Party.
- 1 measuring taper per table
- 1 ping pong ball for each player/team
- 1 party cup
- 1 die for each player/team
- To be the last player in the game
- The measuring tape cannot be supported by any hands. It can only be held at the base.
- Players must release the ball next to the measuring tape base and land it in the cup
Players roll their dice to determine which team will begin (highest roll). The play will go clockwise from there. One a time, each player/team will roll their die. The number showing determines the number of feet they must unroll the measuring tape. The ball must be placed next to the base and then rolled into the cup. If the ball goes in, the team stays at the table. If the ball bounces out or misses the cup, that team is out for the round. Play as many rounds as you can during the 8-min game session and keep score on your game pad.
To find the full party instructions, invitations and decorations in my shop, click here.