This is the first post in a series of quick and easy kid-friendly games. I use these at our St. Patrick's Party but they're perfect for mutual, class parties, or FHE too.
- Tokens/chips, 2 per player (I like to use gold coins from the dollar store)
- Dice, 2 per player
- To be the last person with chips in the round
- Roll a 1: put a token in the pot
- Roll a 6: pass a token to your left
- If you are out of tokens your turn is skipped until a token is passed to you
Pass out two tokens and two dice per player. Everyone rolls, high score goes first. The first person rolls both dice. If they roll a 1 or a 6, follow the rules above. All other numbers are 'safe' and no action is taken. Play rotates to the left and all players play until all the chips are held by one player.
At the St. Patrick's party, you keep score and play as many rounds as you can in the 8 minute round.
To find the full party instructions, invitations and decorations in my shop, click here.