No one can resist a class full of smiling Sunbeams. I designed this fun kit to help everyone's favorite class feel more at home in Jr. Primary.
Each kit includes 4 great printable pieces:
2 pages of charming Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam Crowns
1 page of super-cute Sunbeam Name Tags
2 pages of handy, numbered 3" Sunbeam Spots (numbered 1-12)
1. Welcome new Sunbeams with special crowns during their first weeks in Primary.
2. Reward reverent kids in class with crowns to take home
3. Use them as a lesson handout about being royal children of Heavenly Father
Sunbeam Name Tags:
1. Use them in sharing time to introduce each Sunbeam and share a little about them with the group.
1. Use them for the first few weeks in sharing time and class time to help leaders and teachers get to know their names.
2. Keep a stash of labeled name tags in your binder for when you have a substitute.
1. Add them to a popsicle sticks and give them to the Sunbeam class in sharing time to help them learn to raise their hands by raising their sticks.
2. String them on necklaces to create lanyards. Place them on your Sunbeams during sharing time. Use the numbers to help you determine who will be the line leader, prayer, special helper, etc.
3. Print two copies of the spots and play memory. When the kids make a match, they get to help review different parts of the lesson.